- September11ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2015
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF: …read more
- August31Conference: Finding the real person
- February04New Chairperson and Constitution
SUN has updated their constitution …read more
- November15Cathy’s Polar Expedition
Last True World First in the Polar …read more
The Service Users’ Network (SUN), was setup in 2001 and is run by and for users of Mental Health Services.
SUN was registered as a Manx Charity in 2002.
What can SUN do for you?
- Allow your voice to be heard
- Offer you support and advice
- Provide you with information on services available
- Challenge stigma and discrimination
- Keep you informed through the provision of regular newsletters